- 1 tube (16 ½ ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 ½ cups pineapple tidbits drained
- ¾ cup mandarin oranges, drained
- ¾ cup green grapes, halves
- ¾ cup fresh strawberries, halves
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 can (5 ½ ounces) unsweetened apple juice
Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press onto an un-greased 12 inch pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar and lemon juice. Spread over crust. Top with pie filling; arrange the pineapple, oranges, grapes, blueberries, and strawberries over filling.
In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Gradually stir in apple juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened, Cool; brush over fruit. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Yield: 10-12 servings